~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Pain, No Gain ......

Monday- after work as usual i went to PG9 for my dancing class. Today i didn't see my instructor but i saw another lady instead. My instructor was sick so her boss came to replace her class. So, it's not dancing class but body workout class instead.

We did a lot of jumping, sweat a lot for the first 30 minutes. After that we did body toning for another 30 minutes. After the class we chit chat for a while and i went back home. I prefer to attend dancing class as i am not used to do so much jumping. Brought my mum for dinner when i reached home , after that we went to TESCO together with my sister.

The next day when i woke up i was totally in surprise...What happened to my leg? How come i can't walk at all? The feeling on my right leg is something more serious than normal cramps. Oh my god.... i tried my best to walk to downstairs and grab some ices to put on my leg and rest for a while. After 15 minutes, i tried to walk again.... OH no, it's serious this time the condition didn't change and it's still that bad. So, i text my friend and told her i'm not going to work today.

Around 2pm in the afternoon, my sister came back and took my to the physio theraphy center. I have been visiting the physio center quite frequently these days, as i have back pain so i have been doing physio for my back since 3 weeks ago. When the staff in the center saw me, they started to ask what happened to me as i just went yesterday for my back and i was fine still when they saw me yesterday.

The doctor asked me to lie down and started to diagnose if the problem on my leg is caused by my back. Then I was on treatment for muscle relaxation, ultra sound etc... After that, the doctor wrapped my leg with plaster and gave me 2 days MC to rest at home. It was caused by muscle strained and ankle joint got sprained.

After this experience, i told myself that i have to be more careful next time. Other than that, this make me realise that legs are very important so we have to wear good and comfortable shoes rather and pretty and nice looking shoes. Comfortable is important especially if we have to spend most of the time walking and standing. Good shoes will be able to support our back and help in our posture.

This is so called "NO pain, No gain" :) know your limit next time and don't work out too much ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home