~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

TaiWan Trip (Dec'07)

I supposed to post this 2 months ago ...:P

Hello!!! I'm currently at Taiwan with my sister on vacation.

Wow, it has been a long time since i last travel together or go on holiday with my sister ... I guess it have been more than 10 years ;)


It's her wish to come to TaiWan so i just accompany her to do some shopping and sight seeing. It's always wonderful to have the chance to travel to another country or some places you are not familiar with, at least you will have the chance to learn about different culture and try and see different things.

So, what is nice about Taiwan? First of all, i would say the travel bus. All the buses in Taiwan are double decker, it was my first time travel in a double decker bus! (New experience) They have karaoke set in the bus and you can sing whenever you go. Secondly, it was the first time in my life to see so many ppl crossing the road to get to the night market. I would say if you missed just one step, you would be steped by others like a sardin on the road. I know it sounded very scary but it's the fact. I was very very careful when i crossed the road as you can't imagine, there are more ppl on the road then the cars. This scene was at the Shi Lin Night market.

Other than that, can you imagine the scene where there were more than 20 ppl queing up in front of a stall just to purchase Taiwan famous chicken chop? It was real where you will see a big crowd in front of the chicen chop stall as the crowd are queing up to get the chicken chop!! Incredible long queue in fact......

There are a lot of places to go and nice food nice people around. I was very lucky to get to know a few friends in this trip and after the trip we have become good friends and have been out for a few times. All the memorable moments and unforgettable experience ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home