~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Sunday, October 07, 2007

天堂的婆婆


" May the soul of grandma continue to receive merits from our prayer and
chantings, May the soul be re-born into a better life after the 49 days."


Death and dying might be a release for my grandma who has been suffering from lung cancer illness for the past 6 months. It was very sad to watch her becoming thinner and thinner day by day, trying to fight with the diasease. It was a hard time for my family especially my dad and my mum as they were busy have to travel back and forth from mainland to Penang island to take care of my grandma however it was a good time to test how strong was the family bond. From there, we can really see how our relatives react and is grandma really important for them. Anyhow it has already passed, there is no point to give any comment how. All I know is we will always miss you grandma... RIP


By then, it makes me reaslise that how precious and how short life is that we are most likely to make it meaningful and to live it fully. Spend time with your parent, love and treat them well when they still around. This is very important...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home