~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Monday, December 03, 2007

HOLA

It has been a while since i last signed in to my Blog

Update from what had happened to me recently:
- I got a new job offer (Security) on Oct 15th and I joined the new team immediately after 2 weeks
- I went to Folsom, Sacramento for training and I was there for a month
- Life in Folsom is a little bit boring, luckily i have some friends as companion there, otherwise for sure i will be bored to death :P (thanks to Lynn, CY, ah Long and CS...)
- I extended to stay in US and spend the last 3 days in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is a happening place, the hotel we stayed in was cery crowded and we have to wait for nearly 45 minutes to queue for the check in ... so you can imagine how many people are there
- We reached Las Vegas around 3pm on Thursday, the journey supposed to take around 10-12 hours to reach, but thanks to the super driver (CY) he really drove fast and we managed to reach there within 8 hours. They were blamming me because they suggested to start the journey at 8am but i insisted to go at 6am as me and Lynn has booked the show ticket to watch one of the show @ MGM grand hotel (URL: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirquedusoleil/en/KA/main.htm) Nice show with incredible effect!!
- Last but not least, the most unforgettable post thanks giving day ~ The Black Friday where i spent the whole night shopping with Lynn. Before the sales, me and Lynn spent 3 hours to visit most of the hotel along Las Vegas Boulevard, we managed to walk back to our hotel from M&M shop but it took us 3 hours. After that we started the shopping spree from 12.30am midnight until 10am in the morning. It was the longest shopping i have ever made in my history... somemore it's in winter !!! How did i make it?? :P
- Now I'm back to Penang. Hopefully will settle down and start the new challenge ahead .... New learning curve and new environment to adapt and new people to work with

AZA AZA Fighting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home