~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pirates of Costa Rica


I had an eye infection last Saturday evening. In the morning when I woke up, my eyes still okay still can see well just feel a bit uneasy but I still put on my contact lenses as me and a bunch of friends are going for outing.

The place we are going to --> Prendas


On the way to Hirador Prendas, we have gone through a terrifying ride as our 4WD got stuck and the car cannot moved at all. It was difficult to describe here, i have captured some pics of the road and how we got up to the hill.

Narrow woodedn bridge (1)




Narrow wooden bridge (2)


Narrow wooden bridge (3)

We have passed through 2 narrow bridge and the rocks road... Finally reached to the top... Nice view taken from the top of the hill....

nice view from the top (Prentas)

The next day, terrible eyes infection. My left eyes was swollen and cannot open at all. When I tried to open my eyes, the tears keep coming out ... I felt helpless " Am I going to be blind? " Silly question ... of course not....

I asked Andy to send me to the Intel Clinic early in the morning and the nurse gave me some oilment and eye drops to apply and a patch to cover up my eyes .... here you go


Well covered with cap and sun glass

When the mistery disclose..... yakss.. .. scary right?

~Pirates of Costa Rica~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home