~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Preparation

It's 2am now... i'm still awake as I don't feel sleepy at all, may be too excited for the trip tomorrow? Perhaps...... Has been packing for my stuff for the past few days and my luggage is overloaded i guess as I have to bring a hand carry bag for my good friend who is now in CR, she spoilt her luggage!! hehe

Jennifer just touched the ground yesterday, came back from Costa Rica and I will be flying in 8 hours time. Yesterday we had dinner together and it has been a while since our last friends' gathering. The dinner was for Rohan's post birthday celebration, my farewell as well as to welcome Jennifer's return.. 3 in 1 save cost ya :P There are 7 of us (Lynn, Jack, Dan, Nikki, Jen, Rohan and me) We went to Foong Wei Restaurant, a Chinese restaurant at town area. Had a wonderful dinner with wonderful people around me :)

Actually I'm not that excited for this Costa Rica trip as I know that there are problems waiting for me. My purpose to Costa Rica is to provide training to the new team there, and the part I''m going to train them on is not somehting easy that can be absorbed in one or 2 months time. Hopefully everythign will go well as in plan and there will be no trouble and hassle for me. Bless me please......

Was chatting with one of my friend yesterday and I was shocked by the reply he gave me. He is very pessimistic with his current life, he doesn't like his work and the company he is working in currently. Hopefully he will find something he likes to do and work with someone who will really appreciate him for the hardwork he pays one day. Not everyone in the company is bad to him, may be just his luck for not meeting the correct people, I'm sure he will find his destiny soon. All the best to him......

Time to go to bed... Adios and will be back soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home