~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wrist Injury

Feeling pain on my wrist for the past few days and wasn't really pay attention to the pain and was thinking that the pain might goes off after 2-3 days however it wasn't and was getting worst. I am having some difficulty to carry heavy stuff and even when I do typing for 10 minutes non-stop, i can feel the pain now.

Can't really recall when did i injured my wrist, i guessed must be 2 weeks ago when i played tennis with my friend. That day i was holding the grip in a different way, not using the old way and due to the force was too strong and moreover I didn't grab the tennis racket properly ... that's the consequences

Went to consult a doctor at the clinic nearby and the doctor gave me some medicine and cream to apply and advice me not to play tennis or carry any heavy things until the pain goes away. So I need to learn to love myself, not to be so stubborn again.. What other things will be important than a healthy body? Health comes far more important than other things, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home