~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Joy to the World Again


When it reaches December, what I can think of is Christmas....... When the Christmas bell rings, it reminds me that the Joy is coming to the World again, on the other hand it also reminds me that a brand new year is approaching. Although i'm not a Christian, I do celebrate Christmas as Christmas is always fun.... the Christmas Party...

Still remember 4 years back when I was still in Australia before coming back to M'sia, I held a Christmas party at my place with all my friends. It was really fun, as everyone of us were really well prepared for the day. Turkey, Lasagne, Spagetti, Cakes, Pizza and the Cheeze Tarts...... really missed those days. Was searching for the photos just now and found some in one of the CDs..... shared with you some of the photos taken years back on the Christmas Day :)



pic1: Christmas Tree and the Christmas Santa bears

pic2: Caroling with candles and lights off (Romantic ...)


pic 3: Group Photo


Pic 4: Fireworks at the riverside. The Building in front is the Parliment house just opposite the place that i used to stay


As usual, when there is any celebration or festival I will become busy as need to prepare for all the decoration stuff. Let's see if there is any surprise this year ... ngek ngek ngek :P the room will be filled with Christmas atmosphere and everything will be different!!! Ho ho Ho... :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home