~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Holiday

Deepavali and Hari Raya celebration has just passed. I'm not celebrating the festival but still very happy as i can enjoy the holiday especially after those hectic work... long waiting holiday!!!.

During this holiday, I went to KL with my parent and my sister to visit my aunty uncle who live in Sg. Buloh. They have just moved into a new house somewhere around that area Sunway Rahman Putera (Sg. Buloh).

On the way to KL, we saw a terrible jam on the highway. I think that was the first time I saw such terrible jam. The cars were quieing up bumper to bumper and there were no space in between, from Sg. Buloh to the Ipoh toll. I felt lucky that i was on the opposite site, not joining them for the terrific jam.

It took about 4 hours for us to reach our destination. It was the first time for me to visit my aunty's new house. Wow... nice and big house with 2 ponds outside. After rest for a while, we went to 1Utama shopping complex for window shopping. As my mum and one of my aunty is vegetarian for 9 days, so they can't join us for dinner. My dad, sister, cousin sister and I had our dinner in one of the restaurant in 1-Utama. Nice food and nice environment :) I guess the pictures will tell em all... ...



"The fountain outside the house"


"The pond with fishes "

"Nice environment in the restraurant

On Sunday, I attended my friend's wedding dinner at Klang. I'm not familiar with Klang area, so I called up Jefery in order to get a ride from him. I have met a lot of old friends there, have not meet them for about 3 years after we graduated. It was like a gathering for us :)

What I enjoyed the most on that night was the music band. The nice food can't catch my attention compared to the band. The band consists of a keyboardist, a guitarist and a saxophonist. I admired the saxophonist the most, the nice sound produced from the saxophone, not forgetting to mention that the saxophonist can play flute very well too!!! Nice dinner, nice food, nice environment and of course it's nice to meet all my friends again!!!

"Congrats to Kok Meng & Jen Lin"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home