~SuMMéR Lé@VéS HoMé~

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

~Moody~

hhmm... Mood was not really good for the past few days. A lot of things happened recently and tend to get more emotional to small matter. I have tried my best to control my emotion, anyhow i'm a patient person, so won't get angry easily :) Keep saying wuuuu saaaaaa for the whole day already :P ( you should know what i'm talking about if you have watched the movie Anger Management before)

I remebered I read from not sure whether was an article or magazine on the tips how to make people happy. According to the article, one of the ways is by eating chocolate, you will feel happier. Believe it or not? :P hehe.... I don't know if this will really work, may be only will work for those who loves chocolate :) My house's chocolate always running out of stock because I have a hungry ghost at home :P hahaha ... (can't let her see this, she sure will kill me)

Share with you the chocolate that I like - I like the seashell shape of the chocolate :)
Just a simple chocolate, as simple as me ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home